KINDER Multivitamin Syrup
- With 12 vitamins and 5 minerals + the essential amino acid L-Lysine
- Measuring cup included
- For oral use only
Doppelherz aktiv Kinder Multivitamin Syrup provides 12 vitamins and 5 minerals, which are required for normal growth and development + the essential amino acid L-Lysine.
Doppelherz aktiv Kinder Multivitamin Syrup has been formulated to provide children with essential vitamins and minerals which support normal growth and development. Doppelherz aktiv Kinder Multivitamin Syrup contains micronutrients important for:
- development and maintenance of vision (Vitamin A)
- bones and teeth development (Vitamin D3, Magnesium, Manganese)
- blood formation (Vitamin A, Iron, Vitamins B6 and B12, Folic acid)
- cognitive development (Iodine, B-Vitamins, Iron, Zinc)
- strengthening of the immune system (Vitamin C, Iron, Zinc)
- function of the energy-yielding metabolism (B-Vitamins, Magnesium).
Daily intake of Doppelherz aktiv Kinder Multivitamin Syrup is particularly helpful during periods of sustained growth, during the cold season or in times of increased strain/tiredness.
per 5 ml
Children 0-3 years: after consultation with the doctor.
Children 3-6 years: 2.5 ml per day.
Children 7-12 years: 5 ml per day.
Children above 12 and adults: 10 ml per day.
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dosage! Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. The product should be stored out of the reach of children.
Water, Sucrose, Magnesium citrate, Ferrous gluconate, L-Lysine hydrochloride, L-Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), Zinc gluconate, Pteroylmonoglutamic acid (Folic acid), DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E), Xanthan gum, Nicotinamide, Flavouring, Retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A), D-Biotin, Manganese gluconate, Calcium-D-pantothenate, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Thiamin hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Potassium sorbate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Sodium benzoate, Sodium iodide, Carotenes.